Pairing the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 takes you one step closer to a seamless audio journey. The first step in enjoying your music involves pairing your earbuds with the audio source. In this guide, we will learn how to pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 with various devices such as Android, iPhone, MacBook, smartwatches, cars, smart TVs, and Windows devices.
All these devices can become audio sources for your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds. We will pair them using Bluetooth. No matter which device or audio source you want to use, follow this guide to pair it with your earbuds. Let’s now see how to pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 with different devices.
First Turn On The Earbuds:
To pair the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds, the first step is to turn on the earbuds. To turn on the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds,open the charging case. As soon as you open the charging case, they will automatically turn on. Additionally, the right earbud will automatically pair with the left earbud.
Put Soundcore Liberty Air 2 In Pairing Mode:
The process of putting your earbuds in pairing mode involves giving them permission to wirelessly connect. In common language, we refer to enabling Bluetooth. In terms of headphones, we initiate the pairing mode for our earbuds so that they become available for other devices.
For the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds, putting them in pairing mode is a straightforward task.
As soon as you turn on the earbuds, they automatically enter pairing mode. Your earbuds will emit a flashing white light, indicating that the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds are now ready to be paired with other devices.
Be In The Bluetooth Range:
The Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds should be placed in pairing mode. Now, ensure that you are not too far away or at a greater distance from your device. The Bluetooth connectivity range is 33 feet or 10 meters. Confirm that your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds and your audio source are not separated by a distance greater than 10 meters.
This is crucial because if your earbuds are not detected by your device, they will not be able to pair.
Charge Your Earbuds:
Charging the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds is essential because we want to ensure that they have a sufficient charge during the pairing process to avoid any risk of them becoming dead. Therefore, it is necessary to charge them to at least 20% before proceeding with the pairing process.
To charge the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds, simply place them back into their charging case, ensuring proper alignment with the charging contacts. Connect the charging case to a power source using a USB cable. The LEDs may blink or show a steady light while charging.
How To Pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 With Android:
The most common device that we use to cover our devices is the Android smartphone. It is the most widely used device in which various accessories are used. And like everyone else, I also save my music in Android through my music player. Let’s see how to pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds with Android.
- Open your Android device and navigate to the “Settings” app. The app is where you control all your android settings. Usually of a gear icon.
- Within “Settings,” find and select “Connections” or “Connections & Network,” and then tap on “Bluetooth.”
- Toggle the switch to turn on Bluetooth, enabling the bluetooth in your device
- Within the Bluetooth settings, you should see a list of available devices ready for connection.
- In that list, Look for “Soundcore Liberty Air 2” in the list and tap on it to pair with your android.
- You will likely hear a confirmation sound, and the LED indicators on the Liberty Air 2 earbuds should turn solid white.
Now, your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds are successfully paired and ready to use with your Android device. Now, let’s move on and get to know about the iphone pairing with earbuds.
How To Pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 With Macbook:
I can’t say that I have a MacBook like Android, but right now, almost every tech lover is in search of a MacBook. A MacBook also supports Bluetooth and can pair with Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds. Let’s see how to pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds with a macbook.
- First, Click on the Apple logo in the top-left corner of your MacBook screen.
- Select “System Preferences” or “System Settings” from the menu.
- In the System Preferences/system settings window, click on “Bluetooth.” There turn on the bluetooth toggles switch to enable bluetooth mode on your macbook.
- On your MacBook, within the Bluetooth preferences (which you opened in step ), there will be some devices that are discovered by your macbook.
- In the list of available devices, look for “Soundcore Liberty Air 2” or a similar name.
- Click on the name of the earbuds.
After selecting the earbuds, your MacBook will attempt to pair with them. You may see a prompt on your MacBook screen asking you to confirm the pairing. And that’s how to pair soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds with your macbook.
How To Pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 With Iphone
When it comes to smartphones, the iPhone surpasses Android. This is well-known by everyone, and it’s possible that a person using earbuds might also have an iPhone. Let’s explore how to pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds with an iPhone.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone. The same app in android.
- Scroll down and look for “Bluetooth.” Tap on it to access the Bluetooth settings. There, Turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch to enable Bluetooth on your iphone/ipad.
- On the Bluetooth settings, you should see a list of available devices. Look for “Soundcore Liberty Air 2” in the list and tap on it. The iPhone will establish a connection with the earbuds.
Now, your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds should be successfully paired with your iPhone. You can use them for various audio functions, including listening to music and making calls.
How To Pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 With Windows:
When delving into the realm of connecting Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds, it’s noteworthy to acknowledge the prominence of Windows operating systems. Just as the iPhone and Android outshines in the smartphone arena, Windows stands as a robust platform for various devices, including PCs and laptops. Let’s see how to pair soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds with windows pc.
- On your Windows device, open the system settings. Click on the bottom-left corner on the start button. Then, from the menu, find settings or gear icon and then click on it.
- Now, look for the page or folder named “Devices”. Click on it
- Then, in the devices tab, click on bluetooth and other devices. Then, at the top click on add bluetooth device.
- Once you click on this option to initiate a search for available Bluetooth devices.
- As the search progresses, your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 should appear in the list of available devices.
- Click on the Liberty Air 2 in the list.
That’s how to pair soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds with windows. If you encounter any issues, jump to the below section of soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds not pairing.
How To Pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 With Smartwatch:
In the realm of wearable technology, smartwatches have become an indispensable companion for tech enthusiasts. Much like the dominance of the iPhone over Android in the smartphone arena, smartwatches hold their ground as an integral part of our digital lives.
Pairing Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds with a smartwatch is a straightforward and user-friendly experience. Let’s see how to do it.
- On your smartwatch, navigate to the settings app. The same gear icon app in android and iphone.
- In the settings app look for the option bluetooth and tap on it to open it.
- There, enable the bluetooth on your watch. Toggle the switch button on.
- Once you do this, the list will be provided by your smartwatch of available devices.
- The Soundcore Liberty Air 2 should appear in the list of available devices on your smartwatch.
- Select them on your smartwatch to pair.
That’s how to pair soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds with your smartwatch. Now, let’s move on with the next pairing guide with a car
How To Pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 With Car:
I may not drive a high-tech car right now, but these days most modern cars come equipped with Bluetooth capabilities, allowing you to connect your devices seamlessly. Now, let’s explore the process of pairing your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds with your car for an enhanced audio experience on the go.
- Access your car’s settings or infotainment system. Use the touch controls and button on your car screen and display.
- In the settings menu, locate the bluetooth option and tap on it to open the bluetooth settings page.
- There, Turn on Bluetooth to make your car’s audio system discoverable to other devices.
- Once you turn on your bluetooth, the car will be prompted to search for the available devices for connection.
- Under those devices, find your soundcore liberty pro and tap on their name to connect them
That’s how to pair soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds with your car. If you face any issues in it make sure to follow our next sections about troubleshooting ideas.
How To Pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 With Smart Tv:
You’re settling in for a movie night, and you’ve got those sleek Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds in hand. The good news is, pairing these nifty Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds with your Smart TV is a walk in the tech park. Let’s see how to pair soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds with your smart tv.
- First, Navigate to the settings menu on your smart TV. Use your remote to access the settings.
- In the settings, look for the Bluetooth option within the settings menu and enable it.
- Now, you’ll see some devices to pair with smart tv along with your soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds. Click on them to pair.
So these are all the devices that could bep[aired with your soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds.
How To Pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 With Each Other:
Now, you’re probably thinking, can these two be best buds and pair up for an awesome audio experience? Absolutely! It’s like introducing two long-lost friends who just instantly click. Let’s get this pairing party started.
- First, Remove both earbuds from the charging case. Open the lid of the charging case and carefully take out both earbuds.
- Now, the soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds will automatically turn on once you open the lid of the case. The white flashing/blinking light indicates this.
- But if they don’t, turn on both earbuds by keeping tapping on the touch-sensitive area on each earbud. This touch-sensitive area is usually on the outer surface of the earbuds.
- Now, Press and hold the touch-sensitive area on both earbuds simultaneously. At Least for 10 seconds to put them in pairing mode.
- Once the earbuds are in pairing mode, they will enter a state where they search for each other.
- Both the earbuds will automatically pair with each other.
Why Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Not Connecting?
Headphones, earbuds, and AirPods, these are the most significant tools for anyone when it comes to the issue of not pairing and connecting. Every music lover pairs their earbuds or headphones with their audio source to enjoy their music. However, when they don’t pair, it becomes a source of irritation.
Let’s take a look at why the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds are not pairing. There could be various reasons why the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds may not be connecting.
Bluetooth interference can hinder the connectivity of Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds by causing signal congestion. Devices like Wi-Fi routers, other Bluetooth devices, and electronic appliances in close proximity emit signals that may disrupt the pairing process.
Additionally, physical obstacles and obstructions can weaken Bluetooth signals, leading to connection issues.
To solve this, you have to reposition devices and remove the devices from that area.
But if you can’t remove them then you should remove yourself and with your earbuds to some other perfect place. Also,switch channels on routers and turn off unused devices.
Low Battery Level (Charge Them):
When the battery is critically low, there may not be sufficient power to initiate the Bluetooth pairing process. To address this issue, it is essential to ensure the earbuds are adequately charged before attempting to pair them. We have explained this in our above section.
Make sure to charge your soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds. Put them in the charging case and connect the case with your power source using a usb cable.
Device Compatibility Issues (Use Other Device):
Device compatibility issues may arise when the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds encounter incompatibility with the Bluetooth version. If the earbuds use a more advanced Bluetooth version than what the device supports, seamless pairing may be hindered.
Please try another device to make sure that your soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds are compatible with your device.
Software/ Firmware Issues (Reset Them):
Outdated firmware on the earbuds or the connected device may lead to instability in the pairing process. Every electronic device runs with some softwares embedded. If that software does not work, then the not connecting issue will arise.
Make sure to keep checking for the updates available in your earbuds. You can do this by visiting the anker website and search your earbuds and check the available updates to install.
However, it is recommended to reset your soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds before you attempt pairing.
To reset the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds, press and hold the button on the charging case for at least 10 seconds until the LED indicators on both earbuds flash white and then turn off.
The Bluetooth signal range can indeed be a factor affecting the connection of Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds. Bluetooth operates on radio frequency signals, and its effective range can be limited by obstacles and interference from other electronic devices. If the earbuds are too far away from the connected device, or if there are physical barriers like walls or large objects in between, the Bluetooth signal strength may weaken, leading to connection issues.
To improve the connection, ensure that the earbuds and the device they are paired with are within the recommended Bluetooth range, which is typically around 33 feet (10 meters).
Corrupted Bluetooth Cache:
Bluetooth cache corruption may lead to pairing problems, intermittent connections, or failure to establish connections altogether. When the Bluetooth cache is corrupted, the device may struggle to recognize or communicate with the earbuds properly.
To address this issue, you can try resetting the Bluetooth cache on your device.
Hardware damage can indeed be a reason for Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds not connecting properly. If there’s physical damage to the earbuds or the charging case, it can affect the internal components and connectivity features.
Here make sure to apply for repair service or a professional technician or simply go towards the customer support of anker.
To achieve the amazing features of the Soundcore Liberty Air 2, you need to pair them with your audio source. The audio source can be any device such as Android, MacBook, PC, car, TV, or simply a USB. In today’s guide, we will cover how to pair Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds with various devices.
We also discussed how to troubleshoot the “not connected” issue. There are several reasons for this problem, including low battery, connectivity range issues, and solving it by resetting the earbuds.
We hope that you successfully pair your Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds, and we encourage you to share your success in the comments section.
Aneeq Aish takes immense pride in being a dedicated researcher, committed to helping individuals like you make well-informed and decisive choices before purchasing or fixing any sound-related equipment like headphones & speakers.